Friday, August 26, 2011

Mother Ship Is Calling....

I think Hobby Lobby should be my second home. You could send my mail there, and I'd be able to pick it up at least 2-3 times a month! It would be more often if I lived closer to one.... but my finances and my overflowing craft closet say I'm good for now. Lots of projects to do! Yesterday I made a Scrapper shirt a Scrapper skirt to wear over black leggings for DD to wear to school or games....("but not together because they just don't match, mommy" ~ DD...... and a set of outdoor curtains to cover a blocked off sliding glass door on one of the back decks. Believe me, this will make our neighbors happy... they won't have to stare at that ugly door.... Today the sewing machine is still out, so who knows what I'll find that needs to be sewn. I'll post pictures later of the projects I made yesterday, but 1) DD is wearing the shirt today, 2) I have to get a curtain rod before I can hang the curtains, and 3) well, the skirt is sitting right here, but I will post all the pics together. I hope to have a wonderfully crafty day! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment