Friday, August 5, 2011

Thankful.

No matter what kind of day I'm having, how grumpy I am, how much work I have to do, how many kids are asking me to do this and that, a husband that interrupts what I'm doing (on the computer) and thinks it's OK to just start talking and asking me to look at this, listen to this, etc...... I'm thankful. I'm thankful for my grumpy days, because I'm here. I'm healthy. I'm thankful for all the work to be done, because I have the tools to complete the work. I'm thankful for my kids asking me a million times for popcorn, because they can communicate with me, and all I have to do to feed them is walk into the kitchen, put some popcorn into the air popper, and plug it in. Instant Awesome Mommy. I'm thankful for my husband that annoys the poo out of me, because I also love him. But most of all, I'm thankful that God gave me this life to live. He knows that when I'm doubting my abilities, I am the best person to handle MY life. He has faith in me, and with that, I can do anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment