Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sneaky Little....

No worries, it's me. I'm the sneaky little someone. I'm proud of it, too. You see, I had grandiose plans to make manicotti for dinner last night. I'm the only one who has ever tasted the delicacy. So I started preparing the meal, and whoops, I kinda forgot the RICOTTA cheese. Kind of important, as that helps keep the stuffing in the shells. So, I improvised, and made kind of an "Italian" slop with manicotti noodles plopped in there. Then I scooped it on top of garlic bread. Man, it was tasty. DD and DS were kind of afraid of the sauce (they aren't fans of most red sauces, so I wasn't surprised), but DBS ate it ALL up. I mean ALL of it. If he only knew that I pureed spinach and mushrooms.... and added it to the sauce..... bwah ha ha ha! (~Giggles~)

No comments:

Post a Comment